Are you ready for your next cardiac arrest patient?
ResusX:ROSC is a meticulously crafted, comprehensive two-day online conference that was designed to equip healthcare professionals with cutting-edge, evidence-based knowledge and hands-on skills necessary to respond effectively to cardiac arrest scenarios.
This conference serves as a roadmap to fully understanding cardiac arrest from a multi-disciplinary approach. The first day of this immersive program delves deep into understanding pre-hospital care, iniitaly steps in management, debunking myths, and discussing emerging therapies.
On the second day, the course shifts focus towards advanced cardiac life support protocols as well as emerging practice from recent literature. The lectures will also provide a comprehensive overview of post-resuscitation care, the use of pharmacological interventions, and the management of common complications. The course integrates the latest American Heart Association (AHA) and European Resuscitation Council (ERC) guidelines to ensure your practice aligns with international standards.
ResusX:ROSC incorporates highly interactive sessions, including case studies, Q&As, and simulated scenarios to enhance learning and retention. By the end of the course, you will not only be proficient in theoretical understanding, but also confident in your practical skills to manage cardiac arrest in real-world settings. This conference was designed for the professional aiming to elevate their expertise in cardiac arrest care. Learn from the experts in cardiac arrest care and take your resuscitation skills to the next level!
What you'll get:
- Watch 7 hours of digitally remastered videos
- Earn 7.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Download the high-yield handouts to study offline or take to your next shift.
- Unlimited access for 90 days!
- Watch on our exclusive app so you can take these videos with you on the go
- Non-attending discounts are available (email: [email protected]for details)
- Please note that you can claim credit for the activity once the activity is completed. You will be asked to completed a survey post-activity.